When working remotely, we’re always on the lookout for tools to help us do things quickly and efficiently throughout the day.
Microsoft Teams has some really handy keyboard shortcuts that can save you time. Here’s our top shortcuts.
- To mute and unmute during a call hold down ctrl, shift and M
- To toggle video on and off, hit ctrl, shift and O
- To expand the message, compose box and show formatting options, press ctrl, shift and X
- To go directly to search, ctrl, shift and E
- To jump to a new line while messaging, hold down shift and hit enter