Microsoft has declared Teams their fastest growing enterprise application with over half a million organizations using it and growing. For many organizations Microsoft Teams (Teams) fills an essential gap for group communication and productivity, an area where other collaboration tools have fallen short.
However, Teams sprawl, while excellent for organic adoption, can present governance and security challenges for organizations. When Teams is not managed properly it can lead to issues that damage the business value it delivers and leave the company exposed to risk from data misuse.
LiveTiles and Nucleus Cyber have partnered to give you control of governance and compliance with the Secure Collaboration for Teams solution to easily create and provision secure Teams sites from the start.
• All Teams automatically adhere to company governance, compliance, data-centric privacy and security policies upon creation.
• Create Teams with the appropriate settings and metadata to ensure findability and systematic governance.
• Apply granular security to ensure sensitive/confidential files and chats are shared only with authorized internal and third party individuals and groups according to business policies.
• Empower Team owners to apply additional granular protection over files and chat content directly from within the Teams UI reducing the need for IT resources.
• Set-up Information Barriers between internal communities, such as business units, research groups and traders in financial securities companies to meet regulatory compliance.
• All new Teams are automatically provisioned to company defined standards.
• Ensuring all Teams are optimized for findability and governance by systematically collecting data like review date, privacy level, external sharing, primary and secondary owner, plus description.
• Data-centric information protection policies can be automatically applied to a Team based on the data collected during the provisioning process.
• As all Teams include appropriate data, reviews are automated to find inactive Teams for archiving or deletion.
• Team owners can create new information protection rules directly from within the Teams UI to control granular access to files and chat content for all members.
• A Governance dashboard provides admins with a filterable view of all the Teams in the tenant leveraging the data that was applied during provisioning process.
• Reduce clutter in Office 365 by creating Teams with an end date or by using inactivity to automatically trigger an archiving or deletion process.
• Detailed auditing of Teams chat and file level activity provides additional data to supplement the life cycle control decisions.
• Automatically remove members and revoke access to downloaded content to maintain security and control over all your Teams collaboration data.
Contact us to Learn More or Schedule a Demo.