ClearBox, the trusted arbiter of the Intranet and Employee Experience (EX) space, released an updated report on the LiveTiles platform. The industry’s leading voice took LiveTiles’ suite of products through their paces, evaluating them on a broad range of criteria from “user experience and visual appeal” to “digital workplace integrations.”
We’re happy to reveal that LiveTiles’ Reach emerged as one of the top brands in the field, getting a full complement of high marks in the 10-scenario assessment by ClearBox.
This resulted in a significant move for LiveTiles into the “magic quadrant”, where we’re now a top scorer on value in the Highest Value Zone, providing customers confidence as they narrow down their choices.
Here are all the categories where our ranking increased:
- UX & Visual Appeal
- Mobile and Frontline Support
- Internal Communication
- Information Finding & Knowledge Management
- Admin Experience and Governance
- Digital Workplace Integration
- M365 Integration
These excellent results from a comprehensive and independent testing reflect the effort put in by our teams to consistently evolve our product suite to the needs and challenges of our customers.
We shall not rest on these laurels but allow us to share with you the highlights from the ClearBox report.
- “The LiveTiles platform offers intuitive ways to improve your SharePoint intranet out of the box and Reach engages frontline staff who don’t have M365 licences.”
- “The additional People Directory module is excellent, offering some of the best people and expert finding tools we’ve seen.”
- “LiveTiles has launched a new analytics platform which has the potential to provide communicators with in-depth, granular insights into adoption and campaign performance.”
- “Vibe offers interactive polls…Admins use Vibe to issue short pulse surveys tracking how a user feels working from home, or what their energy levels are…offers a simple way to monitor this information and show employees that the business is listening.”
(Clearly, ClearBox has a lot to say so for a detailed point-by-point assessment of LiveTiles products, download this report here.)
An intelligent and intuitive engine
What the highlights reflect is our push to evolve features and functionalities into an engine that removes pain points, solves problems, and fosters employee engagement. To this end, we are designing an interface that’s both “intelligent” and “intuitive”—a tool “smart” enough it “feels.”
- The dynamic directories and knowledge management approach makes information finding fast and accurate to the point of granularity.
- Keyword tagging for finely tuned searches to locate rich content.
- Useful analytics and metrics providing vital insights into user behaviour and feature adoption.
- LiveTiles Vibe for interactive feedback/polling for a quick, safe, and secure avenue for employees to be heard.
- Every millimeter of the visual space has been carefully considered for easy navigation, quick access, and a pleasant, personalized experience.
- We aim to “show” than “tell.” So, we have an interface that prioritizes simple layouts, robust dashboards, visual prompts, images, and graphics.
- Our drive for seamless modularity ensures consistent user experience across products and platforms.
- We have an array of third-party integrations (in the thousands) making work across platforms easy, efficient, and effective.
- Administrative functions are streamlined and require little to less technical expertise.
What customers say
“LiveTiles is a listening organization that values feedback from the people it serves. For all the innovations that have come from us, we credit not just our brilliant team, but also our customers who point us to the avenues where we can grow and improve.”
The slew of enhancements we’ve released has been favorably received by our community of customers. For example, one mentioned how Reach’s mobile offering has “significantly increased engagement with our distributed network.” Another was delighted how our products seamlessly “integrate with Power BI, as they host data, analytics, and insights in their intranet.”
These customers reported the LiveTiles interface as:
- “Easy and intuitive…”
- “Decent product out of the box”
- “Easy administration without needing to be a developer”
And if you’re wondering about what it’s like to work with LiveTiles, this bit of comment from a valued client might be instructive:
“…the overall experience was very good, we had professional and quick support with all our questions and requests. The flexibility and the willingness to help was much appreciated.”
LiveTiles provides 24-hour support any day of the week. With our “follow-the-sun” model and our experts distributed across geographies and time zones, clients rest easy knowing our people have their backs…all day long.
The LiveTiles organization lives up to its values and shared beliefs. So, when we said that we are “people-centric,” we really mean it.
In the pipeline
Much as we celebrate our product development milestones and accolades, there is much to be done and we’re excited to implement several key enhancements:
- Extending the customizability for customers to build their content plugins.
- Adding more “juice” to the already robust analytics engine and improving APIs, particularly in data export.
- For a clear, intuitive interface, we are simplifying administration controls, working on an “Admin Center” to consolidate various interfaces.
- Overhauling Reach’s design and unveiling an updated look and some upgraded features.
- Improvements in the user profile targeting via SharePoint and developing an “Everywhere panel” to improve accessibility.
- Enhancing cross-platform integrations and adding alt text for accessibility.
We believe these and more, will increase the value proposition of every LiveTiles product. Our work is never done. For as long as LiveTiles customer demands are evolving, our products and services will evolve with them.
We’re privileged to be part of an industry that puts Employee Experience (EX) front and centre, and it’s our ambition to be the global leader in EX and to humanize the digital workplace.
The report from ClearBox has further firmed our resolve to continue to innovate and lead in the intranet and EX space.
If you have any questions or would like to experience a walkthrough of our solutions tailored to your specific business objectives and challenges, please get in touch and one of our digital workplace and EX-perts will be delighted to collaborate.